WELCOME TO THIS SHITHOLE, THANKS FOR SURFING MY BLOG AND PLEASE DO FOLLOW ME IN THIS BLOG AS I WILL FOLLOW YOURS,THANKS FOR WATCHING~ IT WILL BE LEGEN...wait for it..DARY!! xD

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Fiction was bitter, Reality hits hard


It's been a while since i've post a new post in this blog,
i guess, i haven't got much time to wrote down something,
i've stop posting new post since April 2012
after i went through a worst break up ever,
this blog was created late 2011, but i delete
all my old post because, it brings me a lot of
good memories that i want to forget,

In 2012, lot of things happen actually,
i wish i could just wrote down chapter by chapter about it
but, now it's already 2013, so not all people
gives a fuck about 2012 anymore.
I'm just going to write a short story of what happen in 2012

First thing is, i've made a lot of new friends,
i was committed in this one group call
"OBERON gang" for short we just call it "The OB's"
and i've started making new bestfriends
like Danish, Farid, Afiq Tonggek, and Muhd Hafizuddin.
Secondly, i started to smoke Red Marlboro after
my worst break up,. i was too depress that i need
something to clear up my mind. it's an unhealthy way
i know... but, i don't know what else to do,
Thirdly, my social life was kinda level up after 
i started hang out with my new friends, and yeahh it's cool
my style has change a bit, my attitude has change a bit
most of my life has change..
Fourth, i met two friendly girl name Zareth, and Faa 
yeahh they both are one of my closes girlfriends :)
Fifth, Aisyah now has found a new guy that can make her happy,
it's kinda sad that, we both didn't work out
sometimes things just aren't meant to be
and i'm sorry...
and i'm happy for you now seeing that you're really happy :)
Sixth, my friend Aerien.. i don't know weather i should call her sister or something, -,-
i just don't know, but i help her
starting a new life with Danish, and she seems happy :)
so i'm happy for both of them
cause Danish and Aerien means a lot to me
without them, i don't know what'll happen to me :O
and all of my bestfriends has their own relationship
Farid and Adaa, Afiq and Hajah, Hafiz and Hannis,
they're all seems pretty happy,
makes me wish i can find that kinda happiness
maybe one day.. :T

And that's it, about 2012, ohh yeahh and of cause i'm now waiting 
for my SPM result, hope i get good grades and i can
finally continue my studies in University :)

this is minzzy, signing out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment