WELCOME TO THIS SHITHOLE, THANKS FOR SURFING MY BLOG AND PLEASE DO FOLLOW ME IN THIS BLOG AS I WILL FOLLOW YOURS,THANKS FOR WATCHING~ IT WILL BE LEGEN...wait for it..DARY!! xD

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Fighting UFO's with my family??


I had a strange dream just this morning
I dream that the UFO is invading the world .__.
i swear to God i dreamed this

Well it started when me and my family were in a 
mall,

this picture shows you what my family looks like
and we're on our way to get some ice cream if i'm not mistaken xD
and then the UFO started to come and shoot lasers 
towards that ice cream shop
and we're all like,
"WTF?? .__."
it was really weird that, i just saw a UFO
flying above me shooting lasers out of no where
but it's kinda cool after they abduct me and my family
-,-
so basically we're on one their spaceships
and we act kinda normal,
not panicking, not paranoid
we just act like its nothing .__.
we started to walk around the ship like
its a god damn tour..
and then, one of the aliens come at us, well
i didn't have a clear look at it
so i couldn't describe the alien.. sorry -__-  
one thing for sure, after the alien started to talk
my cousin kill it with his own bare hands
and i was thinking, how the fuck he grew strong =__=

So me and my family started to search the control room
so we could take over the spaceship xD
it was my dad's plan by the way~
searching and searching finally we found the control room
we kill some aliens, kick some ass, and we took over the spaceship
blow the other spaceship with the lasers we control
in the ship
and save the World
THE END xD




No comments:

Post a Comment