WELCOME TO THIS SHITHOLE, THANKS FOR SURFING MY BLOG AND PLEASE DO FOLLOW ME IN THIS BLOG AS I WILL FOLLOW YOURS,THANKS FOR WATCHING~ IT WILL BE LEGEN...wait for it..DARY!! xD

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The Broken Past


In 2012, i've been through a lot of crap in my life,
heartbroken, broken friends, depression, paranoid,
delusion..
i feel so insecure sometimes.. and it really bums me out
the future is really exciting , but weather it's going to be
a better future or the other way around.
The truth is, i never expect heartbroken will ever come in 2012,
it's the least thing i expected,
and yet, it happened,
it wasn't easy for me to forget something that i couldn't barely forget.
But we need to move on right?
"The future is scary, but we can't just run back to the past..
yes it's tempting, but it's a mistake"
I just hope one dayi will find someone who can love me back 
just the way i love her
that's all i'm asking, just one person, not two, four, ten.. infinity
no.. just ONE..

The mistakes i've made in 2012 are lesson to me
and i know what my mistakes are,
and i will fix it.
this is the part when i say
"i'm starting new life now, no more same mistake, 
no more broken
no more fall, all i will do is stand up and build up my pride!"




No comments:

Post a Comment