WELCOME TO THIS SHITHOLE, THANKS FOR SURFING MY BLOG AND PLEASE DO FOLLOW ME IN THIS BLOG AS I WILL FOLLOW YOURS,THANKS FOR WATCHING~ IT WILL BE LEGEN...wait for it..DARY!! xD

Friday, November 8, 2013

What went wrong?



College life is great, i start a new life there.
new friends, new environment, new personality
but..
there's still something inside me that can't move on
god dammit its been 2 fuckin years
i'm done with school life
why am i still haunted by memories..

Am i changing myself just to prove to that person i'm better now?
or am i changing for the good of my own?
i'm in denial answering that question..
i wish i could move on quickly
but it looks like i need more time and more person to meet
my will is weak,
i can move on but something is pulling me to the past
fuck i don't know .___.
i'm retarded in this..

Minzzy out

No comments:

Post a Comment