WELCOME TO THIS SHITHOLE, THANKS FOR SURFING MY BLOG AND PLEASE DO FOLLOW ME IN THIS BLOG AS I WILL FOLLOW YOURS,THANKS FOR WATCHING~ IT WILL BE LEGEN...wait for it..DARY!! xD

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Surviving Alone


Sometimes i wish i was born
with full of luck
its not that i don't appreciate the things
i have now, NO
it's just that, it sucks to be alone,
surviving in this world alone
i just wish that, i have a special person
that i can talk with, someone who can really
cheers me up, getting my hopes back up

It drives me crazy in this depression 
i'm not desperate on having someone to love
no, its just that i missed being love that's all,
you know that feeling when you have no one
and you watch all of your friends
have someone to talk with
someone they can be secure with?
yeahh that's what i feel right now

I'm not bragging that i'm a loner son of a bitch,
I'm not desperate to be loved,
i'm just a boy
who needs someone that can fully
take care of my spirits and hopes
I just want to share my problems with someone
and that someone can cheers me up
that's all...'

No comments:

Post a Comment