WELCOME TO THIS SHITHOLE, THANKS FOR SURFING MY BLOG AND PLEASE DO FOLLOW ME IN THIS BLOG AS I WILL FOLLOW YOURS,THANKS FOR WATCHING~ IT WILL BE LEGEN...wait for it..DARY!! xD

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Toy Soldier


i once dreamed that i was a soldier,
i don't think its a great dream,
you know being a soldier, the hero of the country
no not that kinda type of soldier dream.

i dreamed that, i was in a war zone in a city,
i was laying down on the ground and
my hand was bleeding,
as my vision was blurry
i watch lots of cannons shooting up in the sky
trying to blow up the planes that flying around above,
as i tried to get up, all of my bestfriends got shot
and died in front of me
i was shock because i don't know what the hell 
happened before i was down,
 it was very devastating to watch
your closes friends died.
as i kneel myself down,
one of the enemies point an AK-47 gun 
in front of my face
i feel nothing but want to die on that time
i feel like, i'm helpless, letting my friends died in a war zone
after i took a bullet in the head,
my mind goes blank, and after a few minutes
i woke up, and i said
"thank god it's a dream"
all of my muscles are weak,
i can't even walk straight after i woke up,
after a few minutes then, i was back to normal.

i tell you, that was one of the scariest dream, 
that usually dream,
"sigh"
this is minzzy, signing out

No comments:

Post a Comment