WELCOME TO THIS SHITHOLE, THANKS FOR SURFING MY BLOG AND PLEASE DO FOLLOW ME IN THIS BLOG AS I WILL FOLLOW YOURS,THANKS FOR WATCHING~ IT WILL BE LEGEN...wait for it..DARY!! xD

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Punk's not Dead!


Too many style in this world.. grunge, hipster, metal, 
punk, hip hops, nerd, and the most popular now days are "SWAG".
Different types of people, different types of style
we can't blame them for choosing their own style
it's because that's what they wanted to be.
I maybe hate swag, but i'm not an arrogant person.
you see, i can fit in with anybody, as long as they stay friendly :)

i chose to be punk when i was 15, one of my friends
introduce me to a Punk band call Sum 41 and Blink 182
What attracts me in punk is that
how they dress, how they wrote their songs, how they
 perform, how they had fun, all of that attracts me,
and then i started to play guitar, skateboard a little bit,
starting to dress up like Punk and all that.

I have two Punk idols that i admire
first is "Sid Vicious" and second is "Deryck Whibley"
both of them are Punks.
 Sid is like an old school Punk style, and
Deryck is like a bit modern Punk style..
anyway, what bother me is
I barely see the youth now days
are into a style beside Swag
every time i went out with my friends or family
all i see is Swag, Swag everywhere
damn where's the hardcore? metal? grunge?
are they hiding because society now days can't accept them?


I once heard a young kid say this 
"Metal and Hardcore only lives in the late 80's and 90's,
21'st century couldn't suit that kinda custom"

well kid, Punk's not dead while i'm still alive! 

SID VICIOUS
DERYCK WHIBLEY


No comments:

Post a Comment