WELCOME TO THIS SHITHOLE, THANKS FOR SURFING MY BLOG AND PLEASE DO FOLLOW ME IN THIS BLOG AS I WILL FOLLOW YOURS,THANKS FOR WATCHING~ IT WILL BE LEGEN...wait for it..DARY!! xD

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Wonderwall


I search but never find,
I fell for the wrong person so many times..

i always look up to sky watching the stars in the dark
wondering if my one is watching the same stars
as the one i watch..
i wonder so many things about her.

if only i knew her now,
if only i could get to know her right now
i'm so tired of this solitary moments,
i'm done being sad, lonely and all those bullshit
that i went through in 2012..
i wanna put all those things behind me
and move on to new chapter of life

it's not only love that i seek
i'm also searching for understanding, caring
and people who can accept me for who i am,
it's not just love that i want as you can see..

well, if one day i could meet her
i hope she'll be the last one to love
because i want to feel real this time,
a reason to believe in someone again,
a life..

No comments:

Post a Comment